June 06, 2010

A Heaven Above Heaven (12-13-08)

A Heaven Above Heaven (12-13-08)

Darling, come and rescue me now.
If ever I needed my knight in shining armour
Tonight I am begging - nay pleading - that you take the lead.

Rescue me to a land that is ours alone.
A land that no one can raid, or rape or pillage
I am raided, For my body is raped - my soul is pillaged - I can take no more.

Darling, come and rescue me now.
Lay me down in a field of wildflowers and let the scent of them ravish our senses
Make love to me for all the ages - In I in your arms shall never weep again.

Rescue me to a heaven above heaven!
A heaven that we share with only God alone in a soft golden light
For I need God's love and your arms around me - alas my broken heart will heal.

Darling, come and rescue me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment